Vincentian Society Members set the standard for charitable giving for those served by Vincentian – from the tiniest newborn to the most beloved grandparent.
The Vincentian Society reflects a dynamic and dedicated group of individuals who contribute needed financial resources and time as a way to enhance the lives of those served by Vincentian ministries, provide meaningful input into projects funded by the Vincentian Charitable Foundation each year, and serve as advocates on behalf of those we serve.
Vincentian Society Members experience a sense of accomplishment that can only come when people unite to achieve common goals. We celebrate our successes each year with camaraderie and opportunities reserved exclusively for members of the Vincentian Society:
- Invitation for two to the annual Heart of Gold Awards Dinner
- Nomination eligibility for the annual Heart of Vincentian Award
- Recognition at select special events such as the Heart of Gold Awards Dinner, Vincentian Society Open House events, and Sr. Eileen Charity Golf Classic
- Preferred seating at select Foundation events
- Hosting and volunteer opportunities at Vincentian Society Open Houses
- Invitations to special ribbon cutting functions, tours, and meet-and-greets throughout the year
- Spotlight opportunities on the Vincentian website, in social media and in online publications.
Vincentian Society Giving Levels
Compassion Circle $10,000+ annually
Innovation Circle $5,000-$9,999 annually
Dignity Circle $2,500-$4,999 annually
Quality Circle $1,000-$2,499 annually
Advocacy Circle for young professionals – $500 per year (ages 21-30)
Collaboration Circle for any individual or organization hosting a fundraiser or fundraising event that raises $1,000 or more to benefit Vincentian ministries.
There are many ways to give at the Vincentian Society level.
For membership information, please contact us.