Fundraise at Work
Here are our some of our favorite workplace fundraisers that will get everyone super-excited to support Vincentian:
- Hoagie or Pizza Sales. Keep it simple and partner with a local business. Have fun promotions and watch the orders come in!
- Food Truck Fridays make giving extra yummy and arrange for food truck vendors to pull into the parking lot at lunchtime. Arrange to get a “cut” of all sales.
- Chili Cook-Off. Every office has a dozen or so “celebrity chefs”. Ask each of them to make and donate a big batch of chili and invite co-workers to pay $5 -$10 for samples and to cast their vote for the #1, #2, or #3 place chefs. Offer take-out boxes too!
- P.J. Day. Set a goal and ask all employees to contribute and solicit donations to reach your goal so that the entire office can wear P.J.s on a designated day. (Some P.J. dress code may be needed for those crazy kids in Accounting.)
- Singing Telegram Service. If you and a few co-workers enjoy Karaoke, this is the fundraiser for you! Advertise your musical services for birthdays, work anniversaries, promotions, new hires, and firings. Charge a small amount and encourage tips – dedicating all proceeds to Vincentian.
- Christmas gift wrapping. Buy wrapping paper in bulk and schedule co-workers to offer these services to co-workers, family members, and friends during the holiday rush – for a small fee.
- Bowl-a-Thon. Ask your local alley to help you host a fundraiser for Vincentian.
- A contest within a contest. First, have a vote: Who has the best Excel skills? Who creates the best PowerPoints? Who writes the best letters? Who can create videos? Who has the best phone voice? Once the winners are identified, ask them to participate in a Silent Auction so that employees can bid on their assistance in putting together a spreadsheet, PowerPoint, mailing, video, etc.
- Raffle an extra day off, a primo parking spot, or a reserved lunch table. Of course, nothing opens wallets faster than a 50-50 raffle.
- Car Wash. With the right space and long hoses, a Car Wash at work gives everyone the chance to be a customer AND a volunteer.
In addition to supporting a great cause like Vincentian, you can help to improve employee morale and create a positive public relations opportunity for your employer. Contact us for ideas, questions or support.
Ready to make your Donation?
Every gift matters. Explore all the different ways to make a difference.