Leave a Legacy
Donations of Mutual Funds, Bank Accounts, and Savings Bonds
If you have mutual funds, bank accounts, or savings bonds, they can be donated to Vincentian Charitable Foundation during or after your lifetime.
HOW TO GIVE THROUGH A MUTUAL FUND:
- Name Vincentian Charitable Foundation as the “payable on death” beneficiary of the mutual fund OR
- Close the mutual fund and donate the funds to Vincentian Charitable Foundation non-transferable, but you may leave these types of bonds to Vincentian Charitable Foundation in your estate plans
HOW TO GIVE THROUGH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT:
- Name Vincentian Charitable Foundation as the “payable on death” beneficiary of your bank account OR
- Close your bank account and donate the funds to Vincentian Charitable Foundation
HOW TO GIVE THROUGH SAVINGS BONDS:
- Bonds that be donated during your lifetime include Treasury and Government Bonds
- Some bonds are nontransferable during your lifetime, but may be included in your estate planning
Please consult with your financial advisor for more information.
Ready to make your Donation?
Every gift matters. Explore all the different ways to make a difference.